Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Stripe Top & Printed Pant [Inspired Styles]


StripeTop & PrintedPants [Inspired Styles] by tamz-lavender

I like the styling in this Blanco Summer 2012 Campaign. 
It's really trendy. 
While trying to find striped tops that worked best with the printed pants, I found that 
the best matches were when the stripes were close the same scale of the pant print.

Business Chic Look






Casual Chic Look


accessorizeCapri Statement Ring - $25.00

accessorize - Turquoise Discy Cluster Short Drop - $12.00

accessorize - Mixed Chain Chain Clasp Bracelet - $14.00





Playful Chic Look






2 comments:

  1. I love the looks you've picked out! The floral black pants are my favorite. I'll definitely have to keep a look out for them.
    I love your advice and I'll definitely have to try some of these out!
    Also saw your comment on chictopia and I can't wait to follow you! I hope you return the favor (: It would mean so much coming from you.

    xx Amber
    http://amberleetea.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete