Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Printed Wide Leg Trouser Looks


I really like wide leg trousers and this printed one from Nomads Clothing is so
pretty that I had to make a look for it. It ended up turning into two looks!

Look ONE: Fashion Forward

Printed Wide Leg Trouser Look 1

                  Printed Wide Leg Trouser Look 1 by tamz-lavender


This look is for the bold! Showing midriff is a bold move and looks best
on flat or toned stomachs. (Although not always worn in this way...) 
This look shows that perfect little balance of fitted on top, loose on bottom
and short top, long bottom (revealing top, modest bottom).
Topped off with some awesome accessories this look is, shall I say Fierce


Look TWO: Casual Style




This look is a lot more toned down and more of a everyday kind of look.
I like the look of pairing denim with these trousers so I selected this denim
jacket. The white tee has a little interest with the one pocket and a 
loose, casual fit. Paired with coordinating accessories and you've got a 
casual chic look. 

3 comments:

  1. Those pants are so chic. I think you're right on target with the idea of denim on top with print on the bottom. Its a fresh twist. I'll be sure to follow your blog and twitter.

    Nikki
    @doubleclicklife

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fashion forward. ABSOLUTELY love the look.

    ReplyDelete