Tuesday, June 5, 2012

My Spring Knit Look

Lightweight knit layered over a camisole
and paired with some denim.

Crop Dolmon Sleeve Knit Top: local discount store $8
Braided Trim Jeans: Old Navy (on previous post) $20
Floral Print Skinny Belt: Forever 21 $2

Necklace/Earring Set: from a shop in the LA Fashion District $1

I'm wearing two earrings. The silver leaf goes with the necklace set
and the wood earrings I've have for over seven years.

Gold Bangles: Aldo (from set on previous post)
Light Brown Bamboo Bangle: from a shop in the LA Fashion District $1


My HairStyle
Inspired by some hairstyle pics on my Pinterest!
Three two strand flat twist on the sides.
Two strand twists in the back with a hair clip
and at the front to the side.

I wore it to the side in a bun another day.
Blue Plumeria Flower Clips: from a shop in the 
LA Fashion District $1 for set of two

Thanks for Viewing!

2 comments: