Monday, February 13, 2012

Who's Fall 2012 RTW Collection I Like?: NICOLE MILLER

NICOLE MILLER
Fall 2012 RTW
My Favorite Looks!

This ombre plaid top is really innovative. The colors
are beautiful and the loose fit of the top goes nicely 
with this design. I hope to see more billowy sleeved 
garments in the future of fashion.    



Velvet leggings anyone? (This is new to me, I wonder
if this will catch on as a trend.)  This imperial ensemble is 
luxuriously-casual! The jacket paired with these velvet
leggings are a great look! The stripe pattern is fun and unique. 
The mandarin collar takes this look up a notch; giving it that 
ethnic vibe.




The fringe trend is still going in fashion. This top 
eliminates the need of a necklace or a belt by supplying 
its own decoration!



This look is really bohemian; a trend that is still going
strong. The muted tone of the colors go harmoniously 
together. The black trim allows the dress's style lines 
to stand out, also drawing the eyes to view the figure
vertically; giving the appearance of length. 





























This jacket is my favorite piece from this look. I like 
the diagonal lines of it and the color scheme. The 
curve of the jacket's hemline softens the look by giving
less of an edge to this typically biker-esque piece. 



I'm looking forward to more great collections this Fall in fashion!

Images: Elle

No comments:

Post a Comment