Monday, February 13, 2012

Who's Fall 2012 RTW Collection I Like?: TRACY REESE

TRACY REESE
Fall 2011 RTW
My Favorite Looks



This look has great colors! It has some split complimentary
color schemes going on; red-orange, green, & blue and also orange,
blue-green, & blue-violet. This silhouette is nice and balanced
loose on the top and fitted on the bottom. The print is pretty with 
its array of colors. The style lines adds interest by breaking up the
print and blocking out the colors. Simply Beautiful! 


I like how styling the long chunky knit sweater with the full, 
a-line skirt creates a bit of a dropped waist silhouette. Layering 
the printed turtle neck top with the sweater has both functionality
and style. The ombre lenses of the glasses just tops it off by tying 
in the black and orange scheme.


This look has that dropped waist silhouette as well. 
Brown and orange is one of my favorite color combinations

  
Brown & black?! I Luv It! I paired this two colors together in one of the looks I created! (here) I don't recall seeing these colors paired up that often in fashion; I remember once hearing that this color combo doesn't look good together, but in my opinion of course it does (brown skin & black hair, its natural)!  




I really like the top in this look; the U shape of the neckline
and the embellishments around it.



The top is my favorite piece in this look as well.
 First, the blocking of the prints makes this top appear to 
be layered. The style lines at the top of the blouse gives 
the appearance of a cold-shoulder. Plus I just find that 
swooping diagonal line exciting to take in! (This diagonal style 
line was also in a jacket from one of Nicole Miller's F12 collection looks! 
Posted here.)


Gold & orange; beautiful colors together. The direction of the 
lines guides the eyes to view the figure vertically; adding length.
Then it pulls the eyes to the center of the body, emphasizing 
the waistline.




Other Looks I Like! 





















Images: Elle

No comments:

Post a Comment