Monday, February 13, 2012

Who's Fall 2012 RTW Collection I Like?: RAG & BONE


RAG & BONE 
Fall 2012 RTW
My Favorite Looks



The print blocking and the asymmetrical lines are awesome!



I don't know if this is a long, wide rectangle scarf or a vest.
Either way I luv it; from the contrasting trim to the large 
wide stripes.  



The large stripes creates a balanced and flattering color
block on the figure. The shiny, contrasting trim adds interest.




The stripes are cool and the colors are nice! The closures work 
well with the print, keeping the eyes moving horizontally.



Once again, cool stripes and nice colors! The off-set stripes on
the sleeves makes this coat more flattering, by interrupting the 
horizontal motion that widens the figure.



This ombre blazer reminds me of a woven structure I created in school
a few years ago.
So of course I like this!

Chevron ombre stripe I created in college.

School project from a few years ago.
The woman on the right has the chevron ombre stripe I created.




No comments:

Post a Comment