Sunday, December 16, 2012

Who's Spring 2013 RTW Collection I Like?: ISSA

ISSA
Spring|Summer 2013
My Favorite Looks
______________________________

The silhouette looks casual and comfortable. The fabric
colors and print turns this up a notch into fun and playful
attire. The first look is my fav. I like how the print ends and
there is just solid red. 
My fav, a tassel necklace, completes the look!

The placement of the print brings the focus 
to the center of the body and to the face,
which is figure flattering; the cinched waist and 
the wide fluttering sleeves also contributes to this. 

Another flattering silhouette. The vertical print elongates the
figure, the V neckline steers the focus to the cinched waistline.

 Gold | Turquoise | White | Blue 
v neckline | cinched waist

Really like the knotted neckline, colors, and cinched waist.

Unique & sleek knotted halter maxi dress.

Knotted halter looks flatters.

Beautiful flowy dress; so lovely.

- - -
Design Elements
I Find Appealing
-
The flair of the skirt starting at the hips highlights the figures curves.

I like these tiered dresses, especially the first one, the print and colors are so nice.

 Orange | Gold | Pink 

 Gold | White | Red 

Leaf Print

Orchid Flower Print

    

What I like about this collection is that it is tropical!
Throughout the collection I like the styling; orchid hair flowers,
gold arm cuffs and necklaces.

Images: ElleUK

No comments:

Post a Comment