Sunday, December 16, 2012

Who's Spring 2013 RTW Collection I Like?: RACHEL ZOE

RACHEL ZOE
Spring|Summer 2013
My Favorite Looks 
____________________________

 Brown | Teal | Light Blue ~ Orange | Blue | Gold ~ Orange | Gold 
Great colors. Great Styling. 
Belted Blazer ~ Belted Jumpsuit ~ V-neck Top & Tassel Necklace

Blazer | Cropped Pant

White Top | Black Pants
The first look is my fav. Casual and Boho.

I like the layering in these looks.

White n' Black Bordered

Oversize Sweater Dress over Shirt Dress
with a Purse Belt {I'm so inspired!}

Loose, Casual Looks

Sequin Top | Green Shorts ~ Green Jacket | Stripe Pants

Asymmetric Hem Top | Maxi Skirt
-
Nice Dresses
-




~~~~~
What I like about this collection is that there are a lot of casual pieces
that can be mixed & matched. The styling of the looks are cool n' casual.
Even the dresses have a laid-back feel to them. This collection is very boho.
My fav accessory is the tassel necklaces worn with many of the looks.

Images: ElleUK

No comments:

Post a Comment