Sunday, December 16, 2012

Who's Spring 2013 RTW Collection I Like?: CARLOS MIELE

CARLOS MIELE
Spring | Summer 2013
My Favorite Looks
_______________________________

Asymmetric Top | Wide Leg Pants
I like that these tops have sleeves that stop below the elbow;
it moves the eyes to the cinched waistline. The wide pants creates 
a lengthened figure. These looks are glamorous & gorgeous.

Embellished Top | Long Skirt
The colors are great in these looks.

Animal Prints

Mixed Prints - Animal Prints
The long flowing shawl is gorgeous with this dress.

 Turquoise | Blue | Golden Yellow 
Beautiful dresses.

Asymmetric lines & Fringe Dress

The sheer embellished neckline I like!

Sheer fabric layered over animal print : creative!

This dress also has some fabric layered over the print.
The knot to the side is very nice with the high-low hemline!

Strapless Animal Print Dress : sleek & gorgeous
There is fabric draped over the belt {I Like}.

Knotted Front Animal Print Dress
The styling of this mixed animal print dress is
creative, flattering, and beautiful. 

Green | White | Black
Great color and movement of the fabric.

Turquoise Belt & Heels complete these looks!

- - - - - - - 

My favorite part of this collection are the turquoise pieces. Turquoise is 
one of my favorite hues of blue. Next I like that the animal print
fabric is light-weight and in bright, saturated colors

Images: ElleUK

No comments:

Post a Comment